Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Collateral damage?



As two children watch from the sofa:

‘He hit me.’
‘She threatened to kill me.’
‘Yeah but, he hit me.’
‘Actually she hit me.’
‘No, but yeah, after you threatened to kill me.’

Sometimes Police Officers just don’t know who to believe and when you go to domestics you know what has ACTUALLY happened will never come to light.

However, when you go to a house and find a woman in tears, her young children crying from the stairs, when she looks at you as if you are the only person in the world who can help her, you just want to find the bastard and say to him:

‘Let’s go outside and you can dance with a man for a change.’

The Bible says:

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them; for it is to those who are childlike that the Kingdom of the Heaven belongs."

Matthew 19 Verse 14.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger fjl said...

Well done, that's beautiful. It takes too long to catch the home grown psychos, as we're all sadly discovering with the Dan Hart business.

I put some money towards the mobile for victims of domestic abuse re comic relief. It's so important.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger TotallyUn-Pc said...

Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home